1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Innocell Slim Extended Life Battery

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by SchiffmeyerG, Jan 5, 2010.

1. SchiffmeyerG

SchiffmeyerG Newbie

I'm confused on this product? Is it suppose to have the same mAh as the regular extended Life battery just a different design can anyone help me here thanks. the link is shown below.

Innocell Slim Extended Life Battery

2. xanthias

xanthias Newbie

3. CobaltDragon

CobaltDragon Well-Known Member

They have three batteries:
    1) Large extended battery - this is the one that makes the droid ridiculously large (2600 mAh)
    2) Slim replacement battery - this is the same size as the OEM battery, slightly less capacity for some reason (1350 mAh)
    3) Slim extended battery - this is the same size as the OEM battery, but with a higher capacity (I'm guessing 1800 mAh) - they haven't released this one for sale yet

4. SchiffmeyerG

SchiffmeyerG Newbie

xanthias in that subject he was talking about the slim Replacement battery not the Slim Extended Life Battery. Colbaltdragon Thanks For your Help I hope the do make it more mAH then 1800 but guess we got to wait and see. Anybody know what they are planning on makeing it???

5. inssane

inssane Android Expert

Jezus, is that 12 font? Relax

6. superdesi

superdesi Android Enthusiast

lolz it definitely sends the message across thats for sure

Motorola Droid Forum

The Motorola Droid release date was November 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 5MP camera, 256GB RAM, processor, and 1400mAh battery.

November 2009
Release Date
Reviews