1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

INQ cloud touch - :) and :(

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by stephaniiealix, Jan 3, 2012.

1. stephaniiealix

None

Jan 3, 2012
    Sales Associate & cashier at Garage
    The middle of nowhere
    So i just recently bought the INQ Cloud Touch & it's my first android phone. I instantly fell in love with it when I took it out of the package & people have commented it that seems to have some of the best of the iphone & blackberry! I have noticed however that the battery life is awful!!!!!!!! :mad:
    Today I woke up & unplugged my phne at 9 in the morning, used it lightly until 1 & then put it in my locker at work until I was done at 6 & it was already too dead to even turn on! I had thought it was just my battery & perhaps it was faulty or I had charged it wrong or something because that lasted an increadably short time. When I got home from work, I called the store I bought it at & asked if I should buy a new battery or exchange it for another INQ cloud touch & they suggested I bring it in tomorrow but after reading reviews about it, I'm appauled at the battery life on the phone. I no longer know how I feel about the cell anymore...
    Also, it's a little irritating that there are no cases made for it but I suppose that's just life. I still mostly love the phone & I'd reccomend it to others but only with a thorough warning about that battery. I really hope that INQ comes up with a solution to it because that would make me soooooo soooooooooo soooooooooooooooo happy!

Advertisement

2. olbriar

olbriar  

Jun 19, 2010
    Male
    Land of Oz
    Welcome to Android Forums. Something to watch on all smart phones and battery usage is the availability of signal. When you have your phone set to sync with weather, news, emails, and social networks and and and.. as they are designed to do for you.. and a solid signal is not present, the phone continues to attempt to sync over and over. This causes an extreme demand on your battery. You may have better luck if you are to put your phone in airplane mode or just turn it off when it's in your locker. There are other tips and tricks for conserving battery as well. I hope you can manage your power usage and still enjoy your new phone.