1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Insert sim card error

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by cjc79, Apr 15, 2012.

1. cjc79

cjc79 Lurker

Have had the one x since Friday, and very pleased with it, except for a problem that i'm getting more frequently, keep getting a "no sim inserted" error, only way out seems to be either a restart or a hard boot, seems to be no pattern with when it happens. anybody else getting this?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Paul_59

Paul_59 Newbie

I have only had my One X since yesterday and haven't had your problem.

It might be worth trying to remove and re install your sim card on case it's not making proper contact.

3. harmony7

harmony7 Newbie

Hi,

Did you get your micro sim card from your network provider? or did you cut it to size?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

4. cjc79

cjc79 Lurker

I've played around a but more trying to recreate the problem, and it looks like when any pressure is applied to the top of the phone, such as inserting headphones or gripping the phone from the top, then the sim card error occurs, does anybody else get this? cheers, in response to the last reply, its a proper micro sim

5. Harry2

Harry2 Extreme Android User

If you have an old SIM, cutted as microSIM it might be a contact problem.

When inserting the SIM do move the card a little back and forward for cleaning the contacts.

Harry

HTC One X Forum

The HTC One X release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Nvidia Tegra 3 processor, and 1800mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews