1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Inspire 4g Insurance

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by checkride, Feb 13, 2011.

1. checkride

checkride Newbie

Advertisement

2. Edge1978

Edge1978 Member

I didn't know there were different kinds of insurance for phones. I just have the $5 dollar insurance with AT&T, I am pretty sire that covers everything except water damage.

checkride likes this.
  3. checkride

checkride Newbie

Oh I guess there is only 1 type. I was thinking of extended warranty too sorry. Is this in your features for ATT?

EDIT: Just enrolled. $5/month is nothing!

4. mwiles629

mwiles629 Newbie

I had the insurance on my previous phone. The at&t rep said to replace the phone with the insurance was $125.00. I guess it's better than having to pay the $400.00 for a new one.

5. Androidjunkee

Androidjunkee Well-Known Member

No it covers that too

Unfortunately I know. lol.

6. lsutigers03

lsutigers03 Android Enthusiast

I got the insurance from best buy. There's no deductible and it covers everything. Also I can just have it added to my best buy credit card. With the payments I make each month I won't notice $10.

7. blazeplacid

blazeplacid Well-Known Member

square trade warranty is $100 for 2 years and covers accidental drop and no deductible

8. dlazer

dlazer Newbie

squaretrade has a $50 deductible unless the phone breaks due to a non-accidental defect.

9. gtalum

gtalum Well-Known Member

I've never purchased insurance on my phones. I figure that over the last 10 years I've saved more than enough by not insuring to pay for multiple phones outright if I should need to replace one. :)