1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

inspire 4g pricematch & returns question

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by pradeepd, Mar 9, 2011.

1. pradeepd

pradeepd Lurker
    None

Mar 9, 2011
    I just recently upgraded (few days back) the phone for $99 dollars from AT&T. I checked with AT&T and they don't do a price match. My question is can I return the phone and buy the same phone from Costco and also would I be able to retain unlimited data plan (iphone 3g user) if I buy from Costco?

Please help.

Advertisement

2. 2manyPHONES

2manyPHONES Android Expert
    None

Jul 26, 2010
    NY & TX

The pricematch can vary, i got them to pricematch a phone at walmart but it was a corporate store and i spoke with the manager.

Yes you can return the phone (you have 30days) which will put you back in your original status of being eligible for an upgrade. As for the unltd data you can keep it. hopefully the people at costco know what thy are doing and dont mess up, there have been reports of people losing their unltd data but a few calls back to ATT should get that resolved if that is the case here. if they do remove it at costco once you call att back they can look at your past billing to see that you did have the unltd data plan and therefore you should still have it.

but maybe when you go to return the phone to ATT and they ask why and you mention getting it cheaper at costco they may just do the pricematch then. looks better for the store to have a sale (even for less money) than it does for a return

3. pradeepd

pradeepd Lurker
    None

Mar 9, 2011
    Thanks so very much. I'll give it a try and will post back.