1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Accessories Inspire Case (Otterbox Defender... sort of)..

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by koolaidman1331, Apr 19, 2011.

1. koolaidman1331

None

Mar 14, 2011
    Hey Guys,

I just got my Inspire last week and so far I LOVE it!

That being said, a case for this thing was a must. I, like many others on this site and elsewhere, were disappointed Otterbox has not yet released a Defender series for this model. I have read, like several of you have as well, that the Desire HD case will fit. That's great and all; the problem there is that everywhere is sold out of them at the moment. So if I did decide to go that route, I'm looking anywhere from 2 weeks to a month optimistically.

Anyways, I kept searching around and finally found this
    [​IMG]Defender Case for HTC Inspire 4g (in stock)-Black | eBay

If that link didn't work, just go to ebay and type this in the search box:
    "Defender Case for HTC Inspire 4g"

(I am not selling these so I hope it's ok if I post here, I'm just trying to help other people out as well)

It looks very similar to my girlfriend's 3GS Defender, and it's cheaper. The guy said it has the clear membrane on the front like Otterbox's does. And they're IN STOCK! The guy selling them has them in several colors.

I went ahead and bought one. The guy ships fast too (I bought on Monday, estimated delivery is Thursday).

I'll give you guys a review when it comes in. Just thought I'd pass along the information for those who were looking for something comparable and in a timely fashion like I was.

Cheers!!

Advertisement

2. hannahklips

hannahklips Lurker
    None

Apr 21, 2011
    Please let us know what you think of it when you get it!