1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Instagram messages problem

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by sammy22, Jul 24, 2019.

1. sammy22

sammy22 Lurker

So few days ago, i remembered a message that my boyfriend sent me, and I went back to our conversation but message wasn’t there, and he said that he didn’t delete it, and I also have read on this forum that people had this problems.So I am asking is it possible, for Instagram to do that?

I am using iPhone 7plus but this is the only place I found to ask

2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

can you go into your web browser and log in to instagtram and see if you can see there in your web browser.

3. sammy22

sammy22 Lurker

Nope they are still not there...

4. That's bad, I had a similar problem but with the next IG update, it was gone

5. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

6. sammy22

sammy22 Lurker

Oh okay so it’s possible for Instagram to mess up so hard?

Instagram

Instagram Forum

com.instagram.android

Bringing you closer to the people and things you love. — Instagram from Facebook Connect with friends, share what you’re up to, or see what's new from others all over the world. Explore our community where you can feel free to be yourself and share everything from your daily moments to life's highlights. Express Yourself and Connect With Friends * Add photos and videos to your story that disappear after 24 hours, and bring them to life with fun creative tools. * Message your friends in Direct. Start fun conversations about what you see on Feed and Stories. * Post photos and videos to your feed that you want to show on your profile. Learn More About Your Interests * Check out IGTV for longer videos from your favorite creators. * Get inspired by photos and videos from new accounts in Explore. * Discover brands and small businesses, and shop products that are relevant to your personal style.

READ MORE
March 23, 2020
Last Updated
Rating
1B+
Installs