1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Instagram Not Loading Pictures from storage.

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by ComputerEZ, Dec 8, 2021.

1. ComputerEZ

ComputerEZ Lurker

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

are you on wifi when this happens? have you tried to reboot the router?

Dannydet likes this.
  3. PTkummae

PTkummae Lurker

I had the same problem. Why like this?

4. mikedt

mikedt 你好

It's a bug possibly. Basically Fakebook needs to fix their broken apps.

puppykickr likes this.
  5. Waniciala

Waniciala Lurker

Try to reinstall the app. It always works for me whenever I have some issues with using it. For example, I got the verification badge on my Instagram account last year. I wanted it a lot, and after reading on studybreaks.com how to get it, I have worked for six months to get it. When I got it, I couldn't see it on my page. I was trying to refresh the page, but it wasn't working. Furthermore, I couldn't see the verification badge on any of the accounts on Instagram. I reinstalled the game, and the verification badge appeared on the accounts of the users.

#6 Waniciala, Apr 15, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2022

Instagram

Instagram Forum

com.instagram.android

Bringing you closer to the people and things you love. — Instagram from Facebook Connect with friends, share what you’re up to, or see what's new from others all over the world. Explore our community where you can feel free to be yourself and share everything from your daily moments to life's highlights. Express Yourself and Connect With Friends * Add photos and videos to your story that disappear after 24 hours, and bring them to life with fun creative tools. * Message your friends in Direct. Start fun conversations about what you see on Feed and Stories. * Post photos and videos to your feed that you want to show on your profile. Learn More About Your Interests * Check out IGTV for longer videos from your favorite creators. * Get inspired by photos and videos from new accounts in Explore. * Discover brands and small businesses, and shop products that are relevant to your personal style.

READ MORE
March 23, 2020
Last Updated
Rating
1B+
Installs