1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Instagram photos

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by illenicK, Sep 11, 2019.

1. illenicK

illenicK Well-Known Member

Hey guys I'm trying to change my profile picture on Instagram and for some reason Everytime I try to choose a photo a photo from the gallery it says unable to load. I've already reinstalled the app I've set all the permissions so what else could it be? Thanks!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

maybe try clearing data and cache for gallery?

tube517, markdoc and PitCarver like this.
  3. illenicK

illenicK Well-Known Member

Ok ok could you tell me how to do it??

4. markdoc

markdoc Android Expert

I can tell you how, but before clearing the data, I would wait for ocnbrze. Clearing the cache won't mess up anything and could help. Clearing the data, I'm not sure. Anyway, go to Settings - General - Apps & Notifications - App Info. Wait for the list of your apps (a second or two). Scroll down to Instagram and tap. Then tap Storage and you're there. I'm just not sure what clearing the data will do, I know cache is safe.

ocnbrze likes this.
  5. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

clearing data just wipes the slate clean.....sometimes data can get corrupted......with instagram it does not hurt. once data is cleared you will just need to log in again. as long as you know what email and password was used to setup an instagram acct, you should be fine.

tube517 and markdoc like this.
  6. markdoc

markdoc Android Expert

Thanks. I wasn't sure what it would delete in Instagram and I figured better safe than sorry.

ocnbrze likes this.
  7. Thanks for sharing

markdoc likes this.
  8. IanPayne

IanPayne Newbie

I had the same problem, and thanks to your advice, I was able to solve it. So I want to express my gratitude to you. By the way, my instagram page is very important to me. My whole life is there and I publish everything I love. I think that my content can interest many people and I would like to share with them a part of my beautiful world. But I found out that this is not as easy as it seems. However, there are several tools that I can use to do this. For example, I'm reading about how to buy instagram likes to make my posts visible and get more followers. And I hope that I will succeed. Now you can understand why it is important for me to have my instagram page working without any problems.

#8 IanPayne, Aug 7, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2020
    ocnbrze likes this.
  9. toddstacy2707

toddstacy2707 Lurker

Or just long press on the app and select the info button when it pops up

LG V40 ThinQ Forum

The LG V40 ThinQ release date was October 2018. Features and Specs include a 6.4" inch screen, 16MP camera, 6GB RAM, Snapdragon 845 processor, and 3300mAh battery.

October 2018
Release Date
Reviews