1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Instagram problems

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Daniel7394, Dec 16, 2013.

1. Daniel7394

Daniel7394 Lurker

Hello,
    My instagram keep crashing on my android phone i can post & edit pictures etc but when i got to post a video it just crashes i can edit it etc but not post it Just wondering if anyone could help me out i have got rid of the app & reset my phone still doesn't work!
    Just wondering if there is a Instagram alternative just like twitter has tweetdeck or just and app that i can post instagram video?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Petrah

Petrah Psychotic Female

Did you delete the folder that Instagram made on your phone? If there are any corrupt files in there, it will cause the app to crash or behave oddly. Especially if factory resetting the phone did not wipe that folder. (Android/data/com.instagram.android)

If that didn't work, did you email the developer of Instagram and ask if they have a solution to the issue? More often times than not that is your best option if you've tried everything else.

3. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator

I have heard people having issues with the latest instagram version and phones like the Note 3 and Galaxy S4 about posting videos containing the front facing camera.

I would suggest to do what Petrah said, contact the developer.