• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Install and apps on x8

If you can not see the apps in the App drawer but can confirm that they are indeed installed on the device, then try the following,

Remove the battery from the device for 20 seconds and then check the app drawer, if this does not work then you may need to go a little deeper and perform a Factory Data Reset,

Menu > Privacy > Factory Data Reset ( Note: this will remove all data from the phones memory but will not touch a SIM card or Memory card.)

Upvote 0
Hi all,when i download and install any app on my xperia x8,none of them show up,can someone please tell where i am going wrong also in the android market there is no button that shows my apps that i can uninstall them,any info would be great,thanks all

Just to throw in my two cents worth; the obvious one is make sure you have scrolled through all of the pages in the menu (I know it sounds simple but you would surprised). Secondly if you want to uninstall applications follow the steps provided by tanabe and when you tap on an application you have added you will get the option to uninstall it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones