1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Root Install Evil Eris 3.0

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by WilCIWS, Jun 25, 2010.

1. WilCIWS

WilCIWS Active Member

Apr 5, 2010
    US Navy
    California
    I have rooted Eris, but am just running the standard ROM thing that came with GRDLOCK's script. Tried out EE 2.1 I think, but kinda crashed a lot on me, and froze up a bunch, so I just went back to the nandroid backup of the basic and stuck with it. That was like 2 months ago, and I thought maybe now, I should actually try out a real ROM. Now that EE 3.0 is up, I want to give it another shot.

The question in all this crap is if I need to flash EE 2.0, and 2.1 to flash 3.0? Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks guys!

Advertisement

2. Duffman3005

Duffman3005 Active Member

May 8, 2010
    Nope, I had luckily acquired a 1.5 replacement from Verizon recently and jumped into the world of rooting. EE3 was the first rom I've tried, after a few FC's/reboots that come with messing with the OC/getting it optimized, it has been running smooth ever since.

[​IMG]
    (Has some of the metamorph theme, Kevlar Mesh)

3. cornbreadfarts

cornbreadfarts Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2010
    Nashville, TN
    what battery widget is that?

4. WilCIWS

WilCIWS Active Member

Apr 5, 2010
    US Navy
    California
    Thanks for the reply. I have EE 3 on my phone now. What did you mean by the kevlar mesh, and that other one? Wondering if its normal to have the bottom panel thing showing g when you open the app drawer? Also, having a bear of a time chaging the wallpapers, both lickscreen and the background home one. Any help is appreciated. Thanks again!