1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Install older version Pandora app?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by dvalmont, Jun 7, 2011.

1. dvalmont

dvalmont Newbie

Hey, hope someone can help. Sprint HTC Hero Android 1.5
    Latest Pandora update rendered the app not working at all. Tried uninstall and reinstall but Marketplace continiously fails to reinstall.
    Anyway to get/reinstall an older version of Pandora? I think the last time it worked GREAT on my phone way probably 1.2 or 1.3.
    Thanks!

2. LBPHeretic

LBPHeretic Android Expert

Not to go off topic, but why not update to Android 2.1 with Sense UI? You will have a lot more compatibility with apps if you do as Android 2.1 is still relatively "new" at least when compared to Android 1.5.

In fact, updating to Android 2.1 would probably solve your issues with Pandora. You just need the Android 2.1 with Sense UI RUU executable and HTC Sync to do it.

3. dvalmont

dvalmont Newbie

Thanks, yeah, I should just finally go ahead and update Android. It's primarily a work phone so i'd been hesitant to root or screw around with it too much, didn't want to risk losing any info.

4. LBPHeretic

LBPHeretic Android Expert

To be honest, I have found that rooting has enabled me to more easily preserve my information. There are numerous ways to back things up. ;)

Head over to the root section and ask any questions or concerns you may have. We will be glad to answer them and more. :)

andygu3 likes this.
  5. andygu3

andygu3 Android Expert

+1 on this LB

I have found that rooting opens up more apps that I can use to backup certain data, such as Titanium Backup;)

HTC Hero Forum

The HTC Hero release date was July 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 5MP camera, 288GB RAM, MSM7200A processor, and 1350mAh battery.

July 2009
Release Date
Reviews