1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

installed from Play.google but phone doesnt show

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by wowwhataperson, Jan 31, 2014.

1. wowwhataperson

None

Jan 31, 2014
    Hi

I have a videocon A24, Android phone. I tried installing FB from Googleplay. The PC shows FB App has been installed and that my phone's android is compatible with this App.
    but my phone has not got it yet.

Lat week,i had ported by number from Vodafone to BSNL and got the gprs settings of the new service provider installed.....i dont know if thats the reason but the preinstalled google playstore on my phone has been missing.

is there any link of this issue here? can you pleas help?

thanks
    Vinod.

Advertisement

2. olbriar

olbriar  

Jun 19, 2010
    Male
    Land of Oz
    Hi wowwhataperson. Welcome to AF. I admittedly know nothing about your phone. :( I wish I had some assistance to offer. I see that we at this time we do not have a specific area to discuss your phone and the problems you might have. I suggest you give our general phone discussion area a look for support. Here is a link to that area:
    -- Other Phones (Android & Non-Android) - Android Forums
    Start a thread in that area clearly stating your problem. I hope someone with some working knowledge of your phone has the help you seek.

3. DragonSlayer95

DragonSlayer95 Resident Air Bender

Mar 9, 2012
    Male
    Reno, Nevada
    welcome to the forums!

im rather stumped as to why it's not downloading to your device, what you could try is going into your settings/apps/all apps and looking for google play store and clearing the cache/data for it, rebooting and trying again.