1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Installed the new update a few days ago and am having problems

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jl_audio, Mar 27, 2011.

1. jl_audio

jl_audio Lurker
    None

Mar 27, 2011
    The main problem I've noticed is everytime I open advanced task killer it is full of open programs that i haven't used in days or even weeks. I'll open ATK every couple of minutes and about 20 new programs are open. I went to sleep last night with my phone completely charged at about midnight, woke up at 11 am this morning and it was already almost dead. And, in my opinion, the worst problem is that every time i check ATK my Facebook happens to be open and I will have alot of people Facebook chatting me that I dont want to talk to and they think I am just ignoring them. How can I fix these problems?

Advertisement

2. jl_audio

jl_audio Lurker
    None

Mar 27, 2011
    Also, every couple of hours I need to sign back into WordsWithFriends... Never had to do that before

3. TheRoot

TheRoot Member
    None

Nov 19, 2010
    Always use the 'back' button to exit programs. That will close them permanently until next time they're open. That's an Android thing. The Epic shows you more of what is happening in the background than other phones.

4. JACKIE6

JACKIE6 Lurker
    None

Aug 9, 2011
    My words with friends froze so uninstalled it and reinstalled it still doesnt work what do i do