1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support installing a SD card and Roms for my Snesoid

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ShellieR, Aug 24, 2011.

1. ShellieR

ShellieR Newbie
    None

Dec 27, 2009
    I searched but couldn't find any answers. Where do I get roms to play with my snesoid app? Are there any safe websites? Is there a trick to downloading and installing them? Also I'm getting a 16gb micro sd card tomorrow and I want to trade out the 8gb for it. Is there anything special I need to do? Can I just take out the 8gb card out of my phone and copy everything on it to my 16gb card then put it back in the phone???:thinking:

I see a website called romhustler, is this a safe site to download from? Also do I download from my phone or download it on my computer and transfer it to my phone?

Advertisement

2. dudeofrude

dudeofrude Member
    None

Apr 23, 2011
    Just search the android market for 'roms' there are loads of apps on there that are full of them. As for the memory card just pop it in and its ready to go

3. ShellieR

ShellieR Newbie
    None

Dec 27, 2009
    Okay I got a app full of super nintendo roms but when I pull up one of the games on snesoid it comes up and starts playing but none of the buttons on my keypad work? I turned off the virtual controller for the screen so I could use my phones slider controller. Ugh, what is it called a Dpad?

4. Degga_D

Degga_D Member
    None

Jul 16, 2011
    UK
    u need to map the buttons in the settings. It's in there somewhere.