1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

installing android apps

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by legendkiller24, May 21, 2011.

1. legendkiller24

hey i am getting my android mobile within 2 days, since the phone has a limited small amount of internal memory i had a question in mind that can android applications be installed in the memory card instead of internal phone memory ?????? will they work if installed in memory card?? while installing do we get any option for installing it in memory card or internal memory ?? please do help guys waiting fr ur reply !! thanks in advance !! :D

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Xyro

Xyro 4 8 15 16 23 42

I believe the wildfire has received an update to android 2.2, which does allow you to install apps to the sdcard yes. You don't get to pick upon installation, you have to go into Settings >> Applications >> Manage Applications, click on an app and then hit the option to move it to the sdcard.

Welcome to the forum!

legendkiller24 likes this.
  3. legendkiller24

thanks a lot !! :) but i am not sure which android version i will get !! i have heard wildfire comes with 2.1 OS. can wildfire be updates to 2.2 ??

4. Xyro

Xyro 4 8 15 16 23 42

On this page of HTC's website, 6th one down, they mention that an over-the-air update of 2.2 is available for the wildfire.

5. wendy89

wendy89 Lurker

My Wildfire came with 2.2 and that was 3-4 months ago.

HTC Wildfire Forum

The HTC Wildfire release date was May 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 5MP camera, 384GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

May 2010
Release Date
Reviews