1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Installing Android on empty phone

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Burn_stick, Nov 11, 2020.

1. Burn_stick

Burn_stick Lurker

I got a phone with android but the factory reset doesn't install android because google play doesn't work (prob. due to the age of the phone (3-4years).

Now I do want to install a new android onto it but I can't access any of the phones settings (like turn on developer options or so). Is there a way to install a new android version?
    I have an SD card and I can install ISO files etc. onto it.
    I also have access to the phones storage if it tries to install the OS.

Is there any way to do this?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

lets start with what phone you have? and so the phone will not boot up?

MrJavi likes this.
  3. Burn_stick

Burn_stick Lurker

@ocnbrze
    I got an Coolpad Porto S (E570). Yes it's a china phone^^

Okay the situation just changed. I tried installing android again but this time I skipped the Wifi part. Therefore (i assume) it didn't try to install google play services and actually gave me a home screen (previously it failed to install google play services and didn't boot therefore).

Now the play store still doesn't work but at least I can activate developer mode. I'll try installing another android version on it. I will post here further updates.

Thanks for the help so far!

MrJavi likes this.

Antivirus Android

Antivirus Android Forum

com.atvcleaner

★ Effective and Lightweight security solution for Android phones, against dangerous threats - Completely Free! Highlights: ► Super fast algorithm enables rapid scanning and in-depth virus detection. ► Effective memory and power usage. Your device will work faster while staying safe. ► Suitable for any device and easy-to-use. Features: ► Smart and simple scanning flow, which takes only a couple seconds to finish. ► Advanced virus scan scheduler watches for your device 24/7 protection. ► Thoroughly scan your SD card to find and remove any potential threats and viruses

READ MORE
March 5, 2020
Last Updated
Rating
1M+
Installs