• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root installing android sdk

Will do that next. I only had a single char that completed ME1 (the other 2 I started but never finished), but he was rich, so I go some neat monetary bonuses when importing him into 2....

And as for more RAM, well, I have a Core i7 965 EE waiting for me to buy it a home (eVGA Classified 4x SLI mobo) onto which I am planning on loading a minimum of 12 GB...

I'll be cooking with fire then!

So, yeah, having the tools folder in the System PATH statement makes life a *lot* easier....

Upvote 0
Yeah, the Classified 4X needs a case with 9-10 slots on the back. I currently have a ThermalTake Armour-V case and it fits my eVGA 780i with dual GTX260s easily - but it cannot accommodate the Classified 4X - in fact, only a handful of cases can, as listed on eVGA's website....

However, I am not gonna have 4 video cards (unles I get a rich uncle to donate a couple grand) so....

Upvote 0
Reactions: LadyAngler
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones