1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Installing "Classic" Stock Contacts.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Nuxtux, Sep 4, 2011.

1. Nuxtux

Nuxtux Newbie

Hey so my cousin got this phone. Like everything besides the contacts. Would Likes how she can switch the scene UI contacts to the stock android one. I have tried extracting the apk from my phone (Nexus S) and installing it. It starts running the install but then says installation failed. I have also tried downloading others "contacts.apk and have failed. Do I need to be rooted?

Not 100% sure if she would like to go to another ROM but she does seen to like scene. Note that this is her first scene experience.

Oh and just to let you know the reason she likes the stock contacts is that she can switch from the contacts to the dial pad in one button.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. F0lix

F0lix Lurker

you might need to allow the phone to install apps from locations other then the market.

go to: settings>applications>check the "Unknown Sources" box, hope that helps

just to let you know if she presses the phone button at the bottom of the home screens, it brings up a dial pad and the address book behind it, interacting with the contacts will dissmiss the pad but tapping the bottom left button will bring it right back

HTC Sensation 4G Forum

The HTC Sensation 4G release date was 8th June. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S3 processor, and 1520mAh battery.

8th June
Release Date
Reviews