• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Installing custom ROM in a rooted Samsung Galaxy Ace

Please provide the procedure to install custom ROM in a rooted Samsung Galaxy Ace. Thanks!!:)

dude look around im still new here too but before i bothered registering i used the search box,

ok fast answer,,, what rom u want? when u know the name open chrome/firefox and search for "how to install (rom name here) custom rom on samsung galaxy ace. you would probably find a detailed instruction better then can be quickly typed here. and for these sorta things you wanna be sure, and know other people with the same model have succeeded.

if its for the reason i had (to de-brand from t-mobile) it didnt help im still network locked. its now running the hero rom, but its still got s-on :mad:

Reactions: ap6709
Upvote 0
yo lol i got abit mixed up,, my galaxy ace isnt running the hero rom lol that would be madness... hehehe i was referring to why i flashed rom "on" the hero,

the g-ace i dare not touch as i paid full whack for it and it works fine so....but the hero on the other hand is a bitch to unlock,.

3days and counting trying, 2 roms and multiple roots, each with theyre own risks....and nothing.....booo

Reactions: ap6709
Upvote 0

dude this method does not work as even ROM manager does not have a clockworkmod recovery for galaxy ace infact there is no clockworkmodrecovery for galaxy ace developed yet so i guess have to keep waitin

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones