1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Installing CWM Help!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by TalonD, Dec 22, 2011.

1. TalonD

TalonD Lurker

I used to have the optimus v ( rooted ) but decided to get the triumph.. I accidently factory reseted on my phone not on recovery so my phone was messed up till I fixed it by installing xionia recovery. After buying my triumph i switched the sd cards and rooted my triumph, but when ever I try to go into recovery mode the letters are blue and it wont let me install or mount the sd card, so I cant install TickerGuy's CM7 mod! Can someone please tell me how to uninstall the xionia recovery and reinstall the regular CWM!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. mantera

mantera Android Expert

Whatever you had on your sdcard previously should not affect you getting into CWM on the Triumph.

2 questions:

1. Did you actually install CWM on your MT using the steps in the various guides on this site? Here's one of them if you haven't:

http://androidforums.com/triumph-all-things-root/421674-clockworkmod-recovery-motorola-triumph.html

2. IF you did install CWM already, then it sounds like you missed the part in the guides that state:

The controls for CWM 5.0.2.6 (as well as all previous Isaacj87 versions) in the MT are:

Volume up --> up
    Volume down --> down
    Power --> turns screen black
    Menu --> select
    Home --> nothing
    Back --> back
    Search --> nothing

If neither of these conditions are correct, let us know what you've done already so we can give a little better direction.

TalonD likes this.
  3. TalonD

TalonD Lurker

I did everything on installing the CWM but when I try to go into recovery (Power+Volume up and down) It doesnt stop vibrating...

4. TalonD

TalonD Lurker

Nevermind my last post I saw that the file had the wrong name so i fixed it =D Thanks so much!

5. mantera

mantera Android Expert

Glad to hear that you're all set. :)

You might want to edit the title of this post and add [SOLVED] to clarify that you're all set for now.

Motorola Triumph Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews