• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Installing Gingerbread

fxgx1

Lurker
Mar 17, 2014
I am grateful to be here and I thank everyone for their time and effort. I desperately need help with my Android phone. when the Ice cream sandwich operating system came out, I was so exited about it, that i actually wen to paid some guy to install it on my brand new Galaxy note Samsung. As you all know the Ice cream sandwich as successful or pleasant as we all hoped for it to be. As a result, I am now hanging on to an operating system that is extremely slow and cannot get any new update or realease for the system. Can anyone help me with the process of installing the or resetting the phone back to it original operating system? I have tried to do the factory reset but it not going back to ginger bread but Ice cream sandwich. please, I need to get raid of this Ice cream sandwich.

Thank you

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones