• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Instant Messaging

cu604932

Lurker
Jul 19, 2010
I have logged in with my live messenger account with the Instant Messaging app for the whole week since I got the phone. Wow I just checked my bill online and I got charged for over 500 sms sent and received. LOL WTF!!!
Even I logged in using my live account still consider as sms??? Unbelievable ATT :eek:

Your question is not Captivate-specific. There are plenty of other forums on this site; don't get tunnel vision to this particular forum just because you have the phone.

For example, the question you have (I'm assuming) relates to either Android applications (apps forum) or the AT&T IM application (AT&T forum), not the Captivate. There is a thread on alternative IM apps, which you could have found using the search button.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones