• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Insufficient storage

Uninstall any previous versions first and make sure you have auto update DESELECTED in the play store or it will update and you will have to reinstall
Still same problem :/ Also it was pre set on automatic weird. I believe this problem is only with Zedge, maybe if i download it somewhere else and paste it in system/app maybe it'll work then

Upvote 0
I have titanium pro wich allows you to free unused dalvik by hitting the android menu key when in app then navigate to the third section two lines down or by going into lucky patcher navigate to menu>troubleshooting >wipe dalvik and reboot. Sometimes extra odex files get created causing apps to not install because if insufficient storage. Especially when downloading apps not from the playstore.

Upvote 0
I have titanium pro wich allows you to free unused dalvik by hitting the android menu key when in app then navigate to the third section two lines down or by going into lucky patcher navigate to menu>troubleshooting >wipe dalvik and reboot. Sometimes extra odex files get created causing apps to not install because if insufficient storage. Especially when downloading apps not from the playstore.
Yea, Thanks. clearing that took me to install Zedge and it installed no probs thanks!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones