1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root Integrate HTC Sense contact manager into CM 7.1

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Fatla, Nov 13, 2011.

1. Fatla

Fatla Newbie
    None

Nov 13, 2011
    Hello,
    I was wondering if I can get HTC Sense contact manager into CM7.1 that AUTOMATICALLY suggest to join contact from Facebook,twitter,...etc. and gives you the capability to see the whole conversation between you and the contact and recent album .These kind of functionality that are existed on HTC sense .
    I know that there functionality can be found on other contact managers but their functionality are poor comparing to the one into HTC Sense.... from my point of view .

I've tried some contact managers such as Go,DWR,...etc. but they are so weak comparing to HTC sense contact manager .
    Does anyone can guide me thru this !

Advertisement

2. Shonan

Shonan Android Enthusiast
    None

Jul 20, 2010
    Uk, South West
    id like to know this too, i really like cm7 but the phone kinda lets it down for me, i love the way the sense phone book is

3. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate!

Jan 3, 2011
    Scotland
    You can't unfortunately. It will link them eventually, it's just not as intelligent as the Sense contacts app. Eg it won't recognise my mate "Dave Jones" as being "David Jones" etc.

If there's anything it doesn't recognise, you have to go in and link them manually. Go in to the contact, hit menu, edit, then menu again and join.

Fatla likes this.