• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Integrate HTC Sense contact manager into CM 7.1

Fatla

Nov 13, 2011
Hello,
I was wondering if I can get HTC Sense contact manager into CM7.1 that AUTOMATICALLY suggest to join contact from Facebook,twitter,...etc. and gives you the capability to see the whole conversation between you and the contact and recent album .These kind of functionality that are existed on HTC sense .
I know that there functionality can be found on other contact managers but their functionality are poor comparing to the one into HTC Sense.... from my point of view .

I've tried some contact managers such as Go,DWR,...etc. but they are so weak comparing to HTC sense contact manager .
Does anyone can guide me thru this !

You can't unfortunately. It will link them eventually, it's just not as intelligent as the Sense contacts app. Eg it won't recognise my mate "Dave Jones" as being "David Jones" etc.

If there's anything it doesn't recognise, you have to go in and link them manually. Go in to the contact, hit menu, edit, then menu again and join.

Reactions: Fatla
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones