• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Interested in a case that PREVENTS the keyboard from sliding out? Check this out

I know I'm not the only one who doesn't like the keyboard on the Droid--I use Swype and to me the physical keyboard is just something that adds weight to the phone and slides out inadvertently when I'm trying to take a picture. So I was doing some searching online, trying to find a case that would keep the keyboard from sliding out but still allow access to everything else, and I came across this thread on DroidForums. Look specifically at post #55.

I know it's a sight-unseen kind of thing, and I know it's pricey, but if he doesn't get the ten orders he needs, we're supposed to get a refund. Trust me--this is a lot for me to spend on a case! But then I remind myself how much I spent on the phone (and continue to spend on the data charge each month!) and I took a look at what he's posted so far about his business history, and I decided that it's worth it.

Please please, if you're interested, sign up for the board, PM the guy, and get on the list. I really want my red carbon fiber case, darn it!! :)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones