1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Interested in creating a new game?

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Azual7, Jan 11, 2012.

1. Azual7

Azual7 Lurker
    None

Jan 11, 2012
    Hello everyone, I have an idea for a game. I do not have the knowledge to actually create the game itself. I have a story, the idea for each character. I will list the games I favor, hoping you will understand the idea of all the games I have learned from and my own thoughts. Diablo series, Borderlands, Black ops, Red Dead Redemption, WoW, Tetris, Dungeons and Dragons, Heroes of Newerth, Runes of Magic, Everquest, Throne of Darkness, Guitar Hero, Morrowind, Final Fantasy series. Android Phone apps, Pocket Legends and Warspear. I favor the gameplay of Warspear, and the mobility of pocket legends. I have stories for each class, their world, their journey from the beginning to end, end game ideas, pvp, each class starts and will meet up later in the game slowly, as they travel. Beautiful area in the universe, defintly a graphically imagination needed to create the world. Please contact me at KuseMaiten@gmail.com. I will not start writing the story book til I am contacted by a serious team member. I need all the help I can get. Simple, work your own hours, if anything a good social job. Who knows, if your in for some kind of profit, to create is time and software. If people use their phone, cheap ass items. But games go as fast as word. Defintly want to upgrade games since small computer phones will become a new thing. Thank you for taking the time to read, take care in this life!

Advertisement

2. Azual7

Azual7 Lurker
    None

Jan 11, 2012
    Please spread the word! New ideas are welcome! Promise communication is key, will be credited no matter how small.