1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Interested in your Prevail

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by kolosus, Apr 11, 2012.

1. kolosus

kolosus Android Expert

I've noticed that there is a mass exodus from the Prevail. Unfortunate. I think it is a great device.

I'm interested in your used Prevail. Is your Prevail damaged? Broken? Wont charge? Wont turn on? Water damage? Any condition. I'm interested.

For working Prevails I'm offering $20 for the device. For non working ones PM me and I'll make you an offer depending on the condition.

Please note that I'll only accept Prevails that are currently not on an account. Meaning if you have your Prevail on your (or anyones) account and it cannot be used to activate an account I'll pass on it. So if you're using the Prevail's MEID on your account or if you loaned your Prevail's MEID to someone I'm not interested.

Two things. One I'll pay you through Paypal. Second I feel that giving/selling it to someone who needs a phone is better than selling it to me.

I'm not interested in the fancy packaging and not in the booklet. Just the device the charger and the charge cord.

Thank you. Good luck on your new device.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. sr17091

sr17091 Well-Known Member

Pm me and I'll tell you about someone who has a working good prevail, but wants to get rid of it

Samsung Galaxy Prevail Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Prevail release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 2MP camera, GB RAM, MSM7627-3 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews