1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Interesting Background Issue

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by digdug, Dec 6, 2009.

1. digdug

digdug Member

I've used the app "Backgrounds" to set many beautiful backgrounds on the Droid. When I have the program set the background, the chosen wallpaper is appropriately set. However, when attempting to apply a background with pictures from my gallery, whether transfered to my SD card, taken via the camera, or even saved from the Backgrounds application, I am forced to crop the damned thing. The result is a lower-res background.

There's definitely an issue here, since I'm forced to try and crop a picture saved from Backgrounds even though if I applied the *same* exact picture directly from the program the entire picture would be applied. Why is this happening? Has anyone encountered the same problem?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. zandroid

zandroid Android Enthusiast

I maybe wrong and this may sound really simple (I just now saved a BG for the first time) but when it told me to crop, I just dragged the corner and was able to select the hole image in the area.

Motorola Droid Forum

The Motorola Droid release date was November 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 5MP camera, 256GB RAM, processor, and 1400mAh battery.

November 2009
Release Date
Reviews