• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Interesting Moto Droid Find

Shnuddy

Dec 14, 2009
I thought this was kind of funny:

I was playing around with my husband's Moto Droid (he never does his updates!), and just for the heck of it, I checked his "what has been using the battery." Guess what? It had the 50% without signal bug!

I'm sure he has never thought about it or had any clue that such a thing existed. I got a kick out of it, though. :p

I thought this was kind of funny:

I was playing around with my husband's Moto Droid (he never does his updates!), and just for the heck of it, I checked his "what has been using the battery." Guess what? It had the 50% without signal bug!

I'm sure he has never thought about it or had any clue that such a thing existed. I got a kick out of it, though. :p

How do you know that it wasn't YOU that caused it? :eek: (i.e. the transitive Eris corollary).

Anyone that touches an Eris that touches another device infects THAT device? Whoa! :);)

Just kidding...:p:D

Upvote 0
How do you know that it wasn't YOU that caused it? :eek: (i.e. the transitive Eris corollary).

Anyone that touches an Eris that touches another device infects THAT device? Whoa! :);)

Just kidding...:p:D

Thats odd, my droid doesnt have the 50% bug... And i touched an eris right before i switched...

Though, i AM on froyo, and i have a 1% time without signal near always. Maybe thats the new bug?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones