1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Interesting Verizon Visit

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by olbriar, Feb 3, 2021.

1. olbriar

olbriar  
    Moderator Thread Starter

I typically screen my unknown incoming calls to my voice mail box. If they leave voicemail I only have to listen a second before I delete. Today I discovered that wasn't working and I could find no way to fix it. I went to my provider to iron it out. Though I had their sim loaded and had provided the new device info online it wasn't actually activated. They could not explain why it wasn't activated or the mystery of working phone, text, email etc service I've had since I put the Ultra online. Everything worked except my voice mail box. A bit weird and I think it was their bad. The no service BS was a bit difficult to accept as the culprit.

ironass and Dannydet like this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

yeah when i got my note 10+ i could only make certain phone calls and text message were not going thru. i talked to my previous carrier, Sprint, and they said to call Verizon. Verizon said that it was Sprint who i needed to address the problem with. apparently, Sprint for some reason had me down as not paying my final bill.....which i did. i finally got it straightened out.....it took like 3-4 hours to get everything sorted out. i had been with verizon for 2 days until i noticed the issue.....it was not a smooth transition. they could not explain how i was able to get phone calls during those 2 days.

olbriar likes this.
  3. olbriar

olbriar  
    Moderator Thread Starter

I wasn't even changing providers. I was just changing my Note for the S21 Ultra. My phone was activated and I updated the device info and they confirmed it was all good on their networks through their web pages. The phone has been working flawlessly since. Everything except my recorded voice mails.. I'm paying three bucks a month to have the feature active on two of the four phones on my plan. I wanted it to work. :) They informed me today that I've had a plan with Verizon since 1981. The guy trying to help explain away the feature not working said he was born in 1991. :)

ocnbrze likes this.
  4. Bearsyzf

Bearsyzf Android Expert

That's funny that you have a phone older than he is, these Mellinials lol

olbriar likes this.

Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G release date was 29 January. Features and Specs include a 6.8" inch screen, 108MP camera, 12/16GB RAM, Snapdragon 888 or Exynos 2100 processor, and 5000mAh battery.

29 January
Release Date
Reviews