1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Internal memory help plz

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jaguark, Jun 15, 2011.

1. jaguark

jaguark Newbie
    None

Jun 15, 2011
    I need a little help please. I reset my phone to factory default. I installed the app Gun Bros but didn't like it so I uninstalled it. When i checked my internal memory via task manager it seems that the files from internal memory haven't been deleted even though I uninstalled it.

Is there an app that permanently removes the app from internal memory??
    I even did the "clear data/cache" and still shows like 40mb used

any help plz?

Advertisement

2. rsaurabh2003

rsaurabh2003 Member
    None

Apr 22, 2011
    What I do is while uninstalling also click "Clear Data" option first.... then uninstall..... Uncheck Background data in "Accounts & Sync" only when you access market it will ask you permission to enable it..... after using market... again disable it..... that saves a lot of memory..... then install an app called 1 click clear..... but don't click the center button..... use clear cache option in that.....
    Hope this might help you....

3. jaguark

jaguark Newbie
    None

Jun 15, 2011
    thank you very much. It seems to have cleared a few mb's but the larger chunk of mb still remains for some odd reason. e.g an app install to internal memory which takes up 20mb.. i uninstall it and it only knocks off like a few mb... apart from full reset i don't know any other way to get rid of it...