1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root Internal Memory of Triumph

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by WICHOLALO, Jan 8, 2012.

1. WICHOLALO

WICHOLALO Lurker
    None

Jan 8, 2012
    Hello Forum i need help in with the internal Memory of my Triumph.i only have 35 mb of internal memory and i have to be deleting all history and cache and messages everyday because i get the "low in space message" I have my Phone Rooted and I only have one extra app which is iHeart Radio which is stored in my SD card but still takes memory from my phone..is there anything i can do to extend my internal memory?a ROM installation?Anything?

PLEASE HELP

Advertisement

2. agentc13

agentc13 Daleks Über Alles

Aug 31, 2011
    Skaro
    The Triumph has a lot of internal memory (1gig if I remember correctly). I have some 90+ apps all on the phones internal memory, so it isn't a standard issue with this phone. It seems like you may have another issue going on.

You could try link2SD or flashing a ROM. You could also try a factory reset and see if that helps.

3. ziggy46

ziggy46 Android Expert
    None

Aug 14, 2011
    Being a pain in the a$$! LOL
    Chambersburg, Pa
    My friend had that problem on her HTC status... a factory reset fixed it

4. shmackshmack

None

Dec 9, 2011
    Los Angeles
    wipe all caches and let them rebuild, you probably have stuff laying around from other apps. you should do this from within CWM recovery.

by the way, gingerbread has fixes in the OS to help keep the old files from building up. you should consider putting a CM7 or MIUI rom on the phone.

5. gatlanta

gatlanta Lurker
    None

Jan 15, 2012
    Recently solved same problem with internal storage. From the root navigate to /data, there will be multiple files beginning with alog*. I had one in particular named alog_events that was over 700MB. I deleted it with no problems.

I used yaffs explorer but other file explorers should work. I deleted about a week ago with no problems. Haven't tried deleting the other alog* files as i had no need after clearing over 700MB+ of internal memory by removing that one file.