• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Internal Memory

8Ball

Apr 18, 2010
So is the reported 2Gb internal memory just storage or will the apps be installed there? If it's the latter it looks promising for me too. 2Gb is plently for apps and it means I don't have to worry about apps2sd feature of Froyo.

Am seriously thinking about this phone, but hoping it will come to UK Vodafone.

Given that Vodafone don't carry a single Motorola handset I think it's very very unlikely. The only network that has any is Orange and they never had the Milestone etc so.....

Just been looking on the Motorola site to contact them about the internal memory and found this:

http://www.motorola.com/staticfiles/Support/GB-EN/Mobile%20Phones/MOTOROLA_DEFY_with_MOTOBLUR/GB-EN/Documents/Static_Files/DEFY_UG_UK_EN_Vodafone360_68004131014_v1.pdf

Looks like Vodafone UK are supporting the Defy as it's got a manual for 360 which I thought they were discontinuing.....

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones