• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Internal memory?

NormChar

Apr 30, 2011
Hello! So I'm having some of the same issues as others are having in regards to running out of internal memory. I've removed apps, I've run cache cleaners and I've cleared cookies. All to little avail. So at this point I'm considering just doing a factory reset to see what happens.

Anyway, that's not my question at this time. While considering this task, I've tried to research how much internal memory I should actually expect. From the AT&T website it says 512 MB. From Cnet it also says 512 MB. From the HTC website it lists 32 GB(I know that's incorrect, lol). From Phandroid they have it listed as 384 MB. However, when I actually check my phone, one app says I have 185 MB.

Needless to say this has left me confused. Any idea what the true internal memory should be? Thanks!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones