• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Internal Phone Space Low Due to EMAIL

DarkOwnage

Lurker
Jan 18, 2010
I started noticing that my phone frequently gets low disc space every time I check my yahoo email on my phone using the E-mail application. I finally checked the amount of space the E-mail application is using and it is at 22.9MB! Absolutely ridiculous! I go to see if I can clear the cache but EVERY application has 0 bytes for the cache but has 22.9MB worth of data. And if I clear the data I am pretty sure it will delete the settings for the application too. I would rather not have to keep setting up the e-mail application due to low disc space. Anyone else experiencing this?

T-Mobile G1 Google Phone Specifications Requested:
1.) Model Number: T-Mobile G1
2.) Firmware Version: 1.6
3.) Baseband Version: 62.50S.20.17H_2.22.19.26I
4.) Kernel Version: 2.6.29-00479-g3c7df37 android-build@apa26 #19
5.) Build Number: DRC83

My carrier is T-Mobile with the data service being paid for monthly. It is NOT pay as you go or anything. The phone is being used in the United States.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones