• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

internal phone storage space is nearly full !!!

soso94

May 27, 2012
Firstly.. I know there are other posts about this problem but none have the answer :/
My problem is just what the title says i always have this error message in my notification bar ... Although i dont have much apps the biggest size of them is the market app which takes only about less than 9 mb and the others are all smaller than this and are all on sd card and i have only one message and i installed this 1tap app and cleared the cache and some data i didnt need which helped increasing the available internal storage from 6mb to 19 mb ..... And thats all i still have this annoying error message.
Plz help me im not able to install lots of apps that i need which is what the point of buying such a device with android :(
Plz help and dnt ignore :/

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones