1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Internal Phone Storage

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by SeauxCrazy, Jun 5, 2010.

1. SeauxCrazy

SeauxCrazy Android Enthusiast

I went into the SD/Phone storage in Settings and I know the Evo comes with 1gb of internal storage, but mine is showing I only have 332mb left. I only downloaded 3-5 apps.

On another note: Is there anyway to access the SD card from the phone? Can I save pictures from the web onto it, instead of onto the phone?

2. SeauxCrazy

SeauxCrazy Android Enthusiast

Can anyone shed light on this? Even if itsjust to check what yours says as space left?

3. Wave Beam

Wave Beam Newbie

It does come with a gig of internal memory, but some of that is reserved for the phone. I've downloaded about 25 apps, and I have 327mb of internal memory left. The apps (for the most part) don't take up a lot of room. You will be able to download a ton of apps before you burn through that 332mb.

Go to Settings > Applications > Manage Applications and you'll see that the apps take up only a small amount of space. Anywhere from 6k to a few mb.

As for your second question, I'd like to know that as well. Hope that helped.

4. aosinc

aosinc Lurker

I also would like to know on how to access the SD card from the phone?

5. Mekstar

Mekstar Newbie

Download ASTRO from the Market. It is a file manager program that allows you to access the root folder and all other sub folders on your SD card.

6. ScorpDX

ScorpDX Android Expert

Download "File Manager" from the market. Several available

As for saving pics from the web, just long press on the pic and hit "Save Image" It will save it to the downloads folder on the SD Card

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews