1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General Internal storage is full

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by enjapal, Aug 6, 2013.

1. enjapal

enjapal Lurker
    None

Aug 6, 2013
    So yesterday i was checking something on facebook, and after a while i got a notification saying ( internal storage is full ) or something similar. was this because of facebook? and i never received a message like that so it was really strange. also im expecting some important text message from someone and i dont want to sound paranoic or something but ill ask anyway: is it possible that this person sent me a message and i couldnt receive because of my low memory or something? just asking.

Advertisement

2. ayush29k

ayush29k Android Expert
    None

Aug 19, 2011
    Delhi
    Yes and Yes.
    Using facebook created a lot of cache on the memory and filled it up. Until you erase something and free up some space, you cannot receive any messages and neither can you install any other app.
    You can either uninstall some app or go into settings, find out the application settings, go to the facebook app and erase its cache, might free up some space.
    Whatever internet app you use creates cache which takes up the memory, as it is this phone has a pathetic excuse for memory, its the biggest downfall of this device, its best to keep unnecessary data hogging up the space.

3. Harry2

Harry2 Extreme Android User
    None

Jun 3, 2010
    Black Forest
    'App Cache Cleaner' would free a lot of storage space on your phone :)

Harry