• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help internal storage question

meshflesh

Aug 20, 2011
I could have sworn when i 1st used this phone, it had over 1gb of internal memory. Now when i checked my storage use ,it said i have 161mb used and 270mb free.

How much memory is my phone supposed to have??

I looked up the official specs online and they all say 2gb. is something wrong with my phone?

Yeah the internal memory issue is by far the biggest annoyance when it comes to my Evo Shift.. the 'low storage' space icon continuously pops up... & even after moving every app to the SD card in which it's possible to do so, I was still plagued with this issue... at this point i've deleted over half my apps & the icon still pops up about every 1-2 weeks!

When checking my internal storage space it's a similar situation to yours; only a few hundred mb is listed as present...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones