• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [International] contact pictures for voice mail?

uploadfromtaptalk1356908373192.jpg

Yup. Dont worry bout the visible number its just spam.
Also with hullomail u can share your friends drunken v/mails to facebook :)

Reactions: dan55
Upvote 0
allergic :(
bent the tail n its quite stable now.... still cant land it on darn TV yet though.
managed to land it on fiances hand though (gettin married on 6th Feb if any1 intrested) :)

If your fiance is anything like your SGS3's font, she'll be gorgeous. Hmmm marriage, a fantastic institution, are you ready for an institution?

Seriously, I've been married 14 years this year, and have two kids. It can be, and is for me fantastic. Congratulations :)

Reactions: funkylogik
Upvote 0
If your fiance is anything like your SGS3's font, she'll be gorgeous. Hmmm marriage, a fantastic institution, are you ready for an institution?

Seriously, I've been married 14 years this year, and have two kids. It can be, and is for me fantastic. Congratulations :)

lol mate. i swear even though we got engaged a year ago, i never planned to actualy pay 120qid for a legal piece of paper but something just feels right about it...... crazy!
i should have been institutionalised years ago and we're working on the kid ;)
cat, 2 snakes and a Giant African Landsnail justnow :)

Upvote 0

My daughter would love a land snail.

I've got two (used have three one died quite inexplicably last year :( ) Red eared Terrapins (Trachemys scripta elegans) both are coming up 29 this year I've had them since they were hatchlings and I was 15. One has a carapace length of 179mm the other 160mm.

Anyway :
BackToTopicSmiley-1.gif

Aroma mods has just finished doing it's stuff and phone is fully rebooted - off to play :)

Reactions: funkylogik
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones