1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[International] Desperate need of help unrooting international N7100

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by peter7769, Jul 8, 2013.

1. peter7769

peter7769 Android Enthusiast

Hi
    i have posted this on xda forums but i really desperate for some help asap.

Hi Everyone

I need to unroot my phone so i can return it to carphone warehouse as it keeps freezing, i have tried every other option to fix it but its still happening, i haven't flashed any other roms though, i just wanted to root it so i could use directory bind.

The method i used to root was the CF Autoroot method as detailed here
    Root XXDMB2 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean On Galaxy Note 2 N7100 Official Firmware How To - Tutorial - Guide
    http://androidjinn.com/root-xxdmb2-a...irmware.html/2
    I also have installed TWRP Recovery so need to know how to remove that and go back to the stock recovery & do i need to use Triangle away, i really need step by step instructions as i have no idea how/what to do first.

Please Please can someone help me out with what to do, i can supply any details needed as the phone does still turn on.

Thanks Pete
    [​IMG]

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. girolez

girolez Often Off Piste

3. peter7769

peter7769 Android Enthusiast

Thanks Roger, I did look at that when I first went to root my phone but it wasn't compatible, perhaps I'll take another look.

Pete

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note 2 release date was September 2012. Features and Specs include a 5.5" inch screen, 8MP camera, 2GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 3100mAh battery.

September 2012
Release Date
Reviews