1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root [International] Disadvantages of Android 4.3

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by pvgajera, Jan 30, 2014.

1. pvgajera

pvgajera Lurker
    None

Jun 30, 2011
    1. In Android 4.3, there is no facility to Select USB Mode for Synchronised with Desktop application such as Handy Safe etc. Snapshot attached for more info.

2. In Android 4.3, message font size can not be set in tiny size as System font. It's too big font size in message although selected minium size. Single message covered whole screen of mobile. Snapshot attached for more info.

Kindly , provide above facility in Android 4.3 as it's earlier versions.

Attached Files:

Advertisement

2. funkylogik

funkylogik share the love peeps ;)
    None

Sep 15, 2011
    Male
    monkey
    Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe
    Lol we arent google :p
    But for #2 you can easily decrease the DPI on a rooted phone for smaller font.
    i actually INCREASE it from 280 to 380 on my phone because i have bad eyes but i know a lot of people who prefer to shrink it.
    Theres Xposed modules or the app Density Changer or some roms have the option built in :thumbup:
    EDIT i misread your post sorry. Theres an Xposed module that changes "per-app" dpi so you could change it just on the messanger app and see if that helps

3. Slug

Slug Check six!
    None

Aug 1, 2009
    Male
    Mobile phone retail
    Inverness, UK
    I'm assuming that, as this is the only device-specific sub-forum you posted the question in, you own the Note 2. I've therefore merged the other four identical topics into this single one so that any advice you receive is (a) relevant and (b) easy to find.