• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [International] Need Assistance

BurstChaos

Lurker
Aug 27, 2014
Ok so I have attached a photo of my falcon folder and I am a newbie at this and I messed up while trying to flash my rom and now I am trying to find out which one of these file is the actual stock rom. Please Help me and If anyone knows can you please tell me how you know as I want to know.

Attachments

• Screenshot (2).jpg
    Screenshot (2).jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 66
I just figured that would help you find the file you were looking for. Look on the page in the link I posted and look for tour region (UK), and match the numbers of that firmware to the stock ROM you have on your computer. Make sure you have the correct android version (4.4.2 most likely). If you don't see the same numbers then maybe you don't have the stock firmware on your computer and will have to download it. It will be something like KBX20.9-10... If you locate the correct firmware, I may be able to further assist you.
Edit: I'm sorry , it should be something like 174.44.9 if it was 4.4.2 KitKat.

Reactions: BurstChaos
Upvote 0
I have attached a link for what command I get back when I use any of the .xml files. Before I used the tar.gz file I would always use the .xml file and would constantly get this response back. I increased its size in hopes that you will be able to see it better.

Attachments

• Screenshot (5).jpg
    Screenshot (5).jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 49
Upvote 0
Are you inside or outside the US? When we know that we will move your question to the appropriate sub-forum where root-related questions are discussed. That is where the other users are found who share your environment.

... Thom

Hey Thom, I just wanted to mention that you actually don't have a all things root section for the US GSM Moto G (XT1034, XT1032). You have the all things root for the CDMA (Boost/Verizon) version. Maybe if the forum can re-name this sub-forum from (International) Moto G to just (GSM) Moto G or something like that. Basically, all the GSM Moto G's can be rooted and custom recoveried the same way, regardless if they are here in the US or in Europe or Asia. Thanks.

Upvote 0
Ok so Iam sorry I was not able to reply I was away for 2 days. I returned yesterday and found a video by rootjunky that let me download a file the would completely reset my phone. So I used it and it worked and now I have downloaded Cyanogenmod successfully but I have another question. I have attached a screenshot and on the status bar, on the wifi icon there are 2 arrows I would like to know what they mean. Thank You all for helping me I couldn't solve this for 6 days making my phone useless.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-08-30-09-41-27[1].jpg
    Screenshot_2014-08-30-09-41-27[1].jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 54
Upvote 0
Hi there... I've an Samsung Galaxy S2 plus..Recently I've problem in downloading any images of files from Internet. It just says downloading started but I can't see it on my notification bar or in download section in my Gallery.Will be really happy if it starts working again... I m new n don't knw where n how to post a question... kindly help me ..

Upvote 0
Hi there... I've an Samsung Galaxy S2 plus..Recently I've problem in downloading any images of files from Internet. It just says downloading started but I can't see it on my notification bar or in download section in my Gallery.Will be really happy if it starts working again... I m new n don't knw where n how to post a question... kindly help me ..

This forum is for Motorola Moto G. You should post in the forums for Samsung Galaxy S2.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones