• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [International] Omni vs Cyanogenmod

Yeah throw anything inside that folder. Make sure you name them in the order you want the recovery to flash the files. Like mine are:

001 - Boeffla
002 - Banks Gapps

Also, the OTA works just like normal officials one. Each morning, just click on Check for Updates. It checks the server and builds a new zip by downloading the necessary files. Just make sure you at least have one full build zip (the one you used the first time to flash the ROM is fine) in your phone, so it can build the new zip by comparing it.

Reactions: funkylogik
Upvote 0
Ps, when i dirty flashed, i noticed while booting that the "android is upgrading" window had the pale blue (ics/jb) colour instead of the kitkat bright white. Does that follow through the whole rom? Like is the default statusbar clock blue or white? (I love the white. I had my statusbar set up white on black even before id seen kitkat) :)

Upvote 0
Wtf. Im no developer but ive used it on my daily since my 1st 4.4 rom.
on cm we already have to do the stupid taps on build number to get dev options. It should be our choice. Isnt that what custom roms are all about.
Who do they think they are... google? Lol
they could just add a disclaimer when you try to activate it. Stupid CM are becoming less and less cool to me!
Cheers for the info bro :beer:
U got a link btw?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones