• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [International] Problem with SuperSU binaries update and root access

Hi there,

I rooted my HTC one some time ago using this video on Youtube.

It all went fine and I had full root access, been using Titanium Backup and other apps that requires root access.

After some time all of them stopped working saying I no longer have root access and when I run SuperSu it says The SU binary needs to be updated. Continue?

Then I can choose either Normal or TWRP/CWM if I choose Normal it simply fails, if I enter CWM there is nothing I can do. I tried to put SuperSU zip file on my SD card, but CWM cannot find it. I stuck here and I don't know how to restore root access. Can anyone help me with this?

Hi there,

I rooted my HTC one some time ago using this video on Youtube.

It all went fine and I had full root access, been using Titanium Backup and other apps that requires root access.

After some time all of them stopped working saying I no longer have root access and when I run SuperSu it says The SU binary needs to be updated. Continue?

Then I can choose either Normal or TWRP/CWM if I choose Normal it simply fails, if I enter CWM there is nothing I can do. I tried to put SuperSU zip file on my SD card, but CWM cannot find it. I stuck here and I don't know how to restore root access. Can anyone help me with this?

put this in the downloads folder of your phone and flash it from cwm same as you do a rom

SuperSU Download

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones