• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [International] Random reboot CM11m11 Bluetooth won't come on.

superuserman

Lurker
Mar 10, 2015
Hi,
I'm completely overwhelmed atm, can't fix this issue :mad:. Would greatly appreciate if you could..
Using N7100, custom rom: CM11Snapshot M11 (thought milestone would be stable), rooted using CF autoroot-Odin, CWM recovery installed, Knox counter 1(don't care).
Had the same problem using Nightlies releases.

Issue:
1.The phone randomly reboots VERY frequently, sometime bootloops, random shutdown, freezes and overheats, battery drains quickly, putting it on charge restarts the phone and gets hung at charging screen and freezes too (Though the charging logo on boot is frozen, phone still charges).

2.Bluetooth cannot be toggled to on position (wifi, data working fine)

Phone details:
Android version: 4.4.4
Baseband version: N7100XXDME4
Kernel version: 3.0.64-CM-g526d694 build01@cyanogenmod #1 wed oct 8 04:40:29 PDT 2014
Build Number: cm_n7100-userdebug 4.4.4 KTU84Q aa8aa93211 test-keys

I have tried wiping all caches, devlik, partition etc and reinstalled but the same problem persists.
-How can i fix this issue?

- Is there a problem with the baseband version/firmware? I'm scared to upgrade/downgrade as the risk of brikking is to high- any suggestions?

-Is Bluetooth dependent on some driver issue?

- Can there any custom rom for N7100 which exists without any bugs?

Please help before I start crying uncontrollably again . Would really appreciate it :)

Last edited:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones