• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [International] SlimKat rom

Thanks v much bro. 1.80 got it going though uploadfromtaptalk1386169886817.jpg
Meow :)
Just fixed the DPI for my crapy eyes and enabled ART and......
....its kinda like when the 1st 4.3 roms got stable. Its fast, slick, no FCs yet, very slim (pardon the pun) on features so far.
Im gona have to go back to CM for now because of that old bug i hate lol, softkey backlights. The app that usually turns them off doesnt work on this.
Im gona nandroid it and keep up with updates though.
Maybe im just missing the setting lol, usually its in "advanced settings" :beer:

Upvote 0
I'm interested in CM11!

Yeah davoid thatd be cool mate. what gapps you usin with it? :beer:

I sent you both PM's with a link to my dropbox file.

funky I'm using the banks gapps (the core version as I don't need loads of google apps going out of control killing my battery with their location and sync services)

Reactions: funkylogik
Upvote 0
Have you had a bug where apps (browsers for example) stick as default even though you havent checked "always"?

I haven't noticed this.
Has this been happening on your CM you've been using from that geezer on G+ or have you already flashed the Temasek and having a problem?

And did you flash superSU? :beer:
I haven't needed to since I started using ART. I needed to flash superSU on dalvik because Xposed wouldn't install until I did. But since Xposed isn't compatible yet (I'll just check that in a minute :)) I haven't come across any SU problems.

Oh yeah, u doent have bueffla on DB do you mate?

Latest beta in your inbox. ;)

(hey funky talking of boeffla have you tried zram at all? I tried it for a little bit and thought it felt stuttery so I turned it off again. I might try it again though and play around with how much memory to designate etc. It sounds cool if you read Boeffla's explanation. :D)

Reactions: funkylogik
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones