• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [International] Stucked on Boot - Bad flash on Boot

kokerakos

Lurker
Dec 24, 2013
The fact is that my phone is stuck in the bootloader mode. No matter what I do, anytime I turn it on, it goes directly to the bootloader mode and gives me a message that says
"Secure booting error
cause boot certification verify "
and then turns to black .. BUT still my phone is ON.

my story as newbie.. :
-I rooted successfully my phone using the ioroot.
-I have checked the root using root checker.
-I installed the cwm via the Rom Manager app, (or i think that i have done it..)
-I tried to go to recovery mode (CWM) but i was always on recovery mode of Lg
- Then I made a Horrible mistake : I downloaded the application Flashy and the .img file of TWRP d802.
- I ran the Flashy and then I choose to flash the a file on BOOT.. and that file was the twrp d802.img file

Now i ended up with : Boot , LG logo , Secure booting error cause boot certification verify, and then my screen is still ON but with black background.
-I have installed the sdk tools
-I am not able to enter on any recovery mode (neither Lg recovery mode nor cwm (which i dont know for sure if i have it installed)
-I have the proper drivers for my device
- I have tried the LG Flash tool , but while the softare is running a msg is appearing with a warrning that i dont have my phone connected with my pc
-I have tried this solution LG G2 Fast Boot Menu fix | Uncle-yakuza.jouwweb.nl but while I am hitting the first command my cmd said <waiting for the device>

Some more info
-Each time i am connecting my phone to my PC, my Pc recognised about 8-10 new HHD s: t: r: ... and it was asking me to format em.
-If i press vol + , vol - , and power i am openning the Hardware Key Control Mode.

More over i tried the Hard reset.. i was holding volume down and power for many seconds. My phone goes off having the Led flashing red (about 8 times) .
When i am releashing the volume down and the power.. my phone turns ON again.. Lg Logo.. Secure booting error cause boot certification verify and then back to black BUT ON.

I am not able to go to download mode, there is no recover mode , Abd commads cannot find my device...

PLZ help me..

Before connecting device to the PC, open windows device manager. Watch that screen while plugging the phone into the PC. What shows up at the time you plug in?

ty for answering mate, i ve done it yesterday... after 14 hours of tries.
I tried a - THE ONLY- solution from a guy in XD* D*velop*rs forum.
I wasnt able to do anything.. the only way to fix it was to connect it with a linux client and replace some core files with the original.
After it my phone wasnt loading again but i was able to go on Downloading Mode.

FIXED
Anyone with the same problem
Add me on skype : kokerakos
or sent me an inforum msg..
I know how you are feeling.. and want to help you!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones